June 19, 2009

What You've Got?

Well, after all these stressful feelings, I've learned something. That we must be kind to ourself. You know, our body needs for more support. So, say yes to sunlight, fresh air, and enjoyable movement. Acknowledge your efforts and successes. Speak kindly to yourself. Watch movies that inspire or make me laugh, I love it. Have more fun!


Joy is not going to magically appear. Joy comes from inside of you. Joy is now, not later.


Anyway, don't you think the more you have experienced troubles, the more you experience happiness in life? Thats what I've got!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

true and inspiring words.
you made me smile

Jennifer said...

sadly, i find it hard to be kind to ourself... i always being harsh to me! AARGH! but your blog had inspired me and encouraged me to enjoy my life and be nice to ourself. THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

feeling happy is a choice, a decision. if you decide to be happy even if you're in a crappy situation, you'll be happy anyway :D

you've wrote very nice words, agreed completely

Samuel said...

VERY INSPIRING!

Carla said...

OK KEO WHERES THE POST IT'S BEEN DAYZ

Keo said...

Im about to post now