August 16, 2009

Its THRILLER Biiish. . .



Michael Jackson may be gone, but we can never say goodbye to his style. Agyness Deyn pays tribute to a legend, a fashion icon, and the most popular entertainer of our time btw my favorite song is "Wanna Be Starting Something" I love love love that song.

It's too high to get over (yeah, yeah)

Your'e too low to get under (yeah, yeah)

You're stuck in the middle (yeah, yeah)

And the pain is thunder (yeah, yeah)

I had to add some lyrics in their. Lol. Excuse me!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT PHOTOSHOOT LOOK SO FUCKING GOOD YO!

Elana said...

hey hun

the views on the blog are geting up their even tho everyone doesnt comment after they read a post your numbers are doing well im poud of you.

come by the offce this week
xoxo
E.

Naomi said...

HAWT BLOG!!!!! !!!!!

Keo said...

THANK YOU XOXO

ELANA IM GONNA CALL YOU TONIGHT

PopDivia said...

this was amazing she looks good i think shes n the nu nylon issur to she could be a muse for me anyday but to bad im stil in design skool id have to wait a few more years to book her for a show or ad.

Anonymous said...

R.I.P MJ

Melanie said...

This was one of the best editorials that I ever seen done in tribute to a icon, the stlying an setting was perfect an they chose the perfect model to do it. Im in love with her and this AD!

MikeyB said...

She styled herself I heard is that true?

Melanie said...

Mikey i heard that too but it had to be a stylist but then again you never know!!! !!! !!!