August 23, 2009

Lady Gaga The CopyCatCootieQueen?


Did Lady Gaga swagga jack the look from Irish electro ice-maiden Roisin Murphy? Well yes the biish did, according to Irish Central Murphy herself, who told "Lady Gaga is just a poor imitation of me. She has copied my style." Roison should feel honored to be copied. It means she’s inspired somoene so just live your life ay ay ay.


But really over the past few days I’m really starting to believe ORIGINALITY IS DEAD. No one is being themselves or creating anything fresh now-a-days it scares me. Creativity is a BEAUTIFUL THING. Below are pics:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW

Melanie said...

Did they ever confirm whether or not it was a he/she?

Keo said...

Thats a good question. Lmao.

Naomi said...

I love this blog!

K. LeBlanc for Closet Jane said...

HA!
she Clearly did! I love it though