September 28, 2009

13 Y.O. Fashion Stylist



Move over Anna Wintour there's a new BadBishFashionista in town. Thirteen-year-old blogger/fashionista/stylist Tavi Gevinson is capturing people's attention & MY HEART with her musings on life in the burbs of Chicago and the international world of high fashion.

Tavi2

This BadBishFashionista is fab 2 weeks ago at NY Fashion Week she was front row at alot of shows. Some people are bitching about her being to young but I say if she knows her shiii, fierce, and fabulous she ok in my book.

pop

“Over this past year I have become increasingly interested in clothing, and have developed a clearer understanding of the idea that clothing can be art... Using fashion as self-expression can go beyond wearing a shirt with a slogan, as clothing has the ability to evoke an entire feel, or atmosphere, or emotion, or world.

But possessing a talent for fashion at a young age can prove to be isolating”

- Tavi

Tavi Gevinson at Maria Cornejo Marc Jacobs秀场妖孽横行

4 comments:

Melanie said...

oook she is a bad lil gurl her style is so creative I love it

Opé - Style Artist said...

I love it... I'm trying to be like her when I grow up. lol!

zoeK said...

SHE;S FAB

MikeyB said...

I read her blog the other day I was supppprised
as to wat i was reading lolol People send her exclusive pics to post on her blog

shes lucky!