October 3, 2009

Tim Burton's Tricks And Treats



Tim Burton is a God & I worship him with every farbic swatch of my being. I feel like my fantasy has come alive. Yes Tim Burton I believe if you were to do a collection with me as creative direction we would be unfuckwitable. LOL. Tim is giving his quirky, gothic touches on this months pages of Harper's Bazaar. Armani, Ferragamo, Gaultier, Gucci, McQueen, Rodarte, YSL and many, many more designers peices are featured in this spread!

This editorial is inspired by his films like "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "Edward Scissorhands," and "Corpse Bride." Even though my ass is terrified of any kind of scary cartoon or movie. I love this editorial it definetly looks like something I would have wanted to bring to the pages of a magazine editorial!

PLEASE GET THESE IMAGES OUT OF MY MAGAZINE AND INTO MY NIGHTMARES. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a combination of two thought processes that just cannot meld. This looks so forced...so "fashion" yet trying to be modern and cult like Tim Burton. If I were Tim, I wouldn't associate my name with this. It's so....clashed.

Zaco said...

Hey Keo even tho Im in spain i want u 2 kno dat i still check ur blog. ;)

I dunno, I like Tim Burton a lot, but I don't feel like his aesthetic has grown much over the years, so it all starts to look really predictable.

Keo said...

HI ZACO I MISS U LOTS GET ON AiM SO WE CAN CHIT CHAT. I LOVE THIS SPREAD ALOT OF PPL THAT R STYLIST SAID THEY DONT LIKE AND THAT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THEY'VE SEEN BEFORE!

KEO

Zaco said...

Yah signin on now buttt its just something that gothatm magazine or dazen in confised mag wuld do anyday

YanaLee said...

i lovvvvvvvvve tim burton ive been a huuuge fan since i was 9 .but these photos are...are just not right..i mean sure they look cool but its like someone took something i loved and try to recreate it for themselves and claim it as thier art...idk how to explain it other that this disappoints me! glad tim burton didnt make these pics himself.... this is just my opinion btw

YanaLee said...

i still lovvve TIM tho!

India Indigo said...

This spread is sooo ova, i need to go get a copy NOW lol